Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sew Cute Tuesday {4.10.12}

Welcome to Sew Cute Tuesday, a linky party for
SEWING PROJECTS ONLY!!

My kids and I got home last night from spending 5 days at my parent's house.  We had a BLAST!  The kids loved playing outside with their cousins (the weather was perfect!), and I loved laughing and visiting with my family.  We were all sad when we had to come home, and can't wait until we can visit again.
 
Here's some projects that caught my eye from our last linky party...

Nancy from Wentzell's Creative Designs shared this cute Guitar Strap that she made for her little guy!

How cute are these Fabric Spring Birdies from Ashley at Cherished Bliss?!

And I loved the Pocket Purses from Sewing From Utange!

Feel free to grab a 'featured' button.  You'll find it in my menu bar!

Now, let's get this linky party started...



Photobucket



Rules for linking:

**Link sewing projects only! (can be hand or machine sewn)

**Link to a specific blog post, not blog home page.

**Linky Tools will remain open until midnight on
Wednesday, April 11th.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for hosting another great party!

Hugs,
Lelanie
http://www.to-sew-with-love.com

WCreativeDesigns said...

Thanks for featuring my sweet little boys guitar strap!! You have a sweet blog.